We are currently looking for our new team member in HR Generalist position!
- planning and preparing regular riports, ongoing follow up of indicators,
- HR procedures development and implement strategic goals,
- end to end operation of HR systems and procedures (e.g. mentoring, education, performance evaluation, compensation policies, headcount planning, succession planning etc.),
- take part in recruitment process,
- all-around support of HR and payroll procedures, (enty and exit administration, payroll preparation tasks)
- organizational culture development,
- participate in management meetings.
- University or College degree in HR or Economic related fields,
- at least 3 years experience in HR Gerenalist position, IT sector related experience is an advantage,
- fluent English knowledge both oral and written,
- systems and strategical thinking,
- Excellent communication and analitical skills,
- Self-driven person,
- advanced MS Office skills.