We channel IT professionals (either as employees or subcontractors) mainly to our European and North American market partners, primarily as developers, architects, consultants, testers, project managers and business analysts.
The projects work with the most up-to-date versions of programming languages, core technology platforms and frameworks across prominent industries such as oil and gas, finance, retail and telecommunications.
We provide maximum attention to our candidates' mid- and long-term professional goals, developmental intentions, employment form preference, and location (remote or office).
Our client's corporate culture is characterized by agility, flexibility and youthfulness.
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate or gross monthly salary
- If you join us as an Employee: we provide health insurance and the opportunity to join the corporate fleet to receive a discounted telecommunications package
- Professional, supportive work environment and team
- Stable, challenging opportunity
- Working hours and Place of work (onsite or remote): project dependent